Home Audio Geek » Home Audio » Q Acoustics
Q Acoustics home audio
Q Acoustics 3020i
- Bookshelf Speaker Pair
- Award-winning design heritage to shelf or stand mount to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room, Larger cabinet increased cabinet volume from previous models delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- P2PTM bracing - helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing, Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
- Enclosure Type: 2-way reflex, Bass Driver: 125 mm (5 in), Tweeter: 22 mm (0.9 in), Frequency Response: 64Hz - 30kHz, Impedance: 6Ohms, Minimum Impedance: 4Ohms, Sensitivity: (2.83 V@1 m) 88dB, Power Input: 50-125W, Cross-over Frequency: 2.4kHz, Dimensions (WxHxD): 170x278x282 mm, Weight: 5.5kg
- What's in the box: 2 x 3020i bookshelf speakers, 2 x Speaker Grilles, 2 x Foam Bungs, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Handling Gloves.
Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstanding Speaker Pair
- Impressive enhancements, including design and technological principles from the high-end Concept 500 Series
- Our 3050i speakers utilize Point-to-Point (P2P) bracing techniques to reduce intrusive cabinet vibrations for a purer sound and more accurate soundstage
- We've paired P2P with HPE (Helmholtz Pressure Equalizer) technology to eliminate sympathetic resonance within the enclosure
- Twin precision drivers: 165mm and 22mm
- The 22mm decoupled high-frequency driver with wide surround creates a wide and even dispersion of stereo
Q Acoustics 3000i 5.1
- (2) Q Acoustics 3010i Bookshelf Speakers
- (2) Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstanding Speakers
- (1) Q Acoustics 3090ci Centre Speaker
- (1) Q Acoustics 3060s Active Subwoofer
Q Acoustics Q3020
- 3020 Bookshelf Speakers
- These medium-sized bookshelf speakers benefit from the advanced, low distortion, wide dispersion, new 3000 Series concentric ring dome tweeter, updated crossover and an improved low-resonance cabinet
- The 3020s boast a larger 5-inch drive unit with Aramid fiber/paper cone material. This delivers an extended big bass response with fast dynamics, a wonderfully open and realistic mid-range, and an extraordinary being there three-dimensional sound
- Enclosure: 2-way reflex. Bass Unit: 125m. Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 64Hz-22kHz. Nominal Impedance: 6 ohm. Minimum Impedance: 4 ohm
- Sensitivity: 88dB. Recommended Power: 25-75w. Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
Q Acoustics M3
- Our M3 is a streamlined soundbar that offers big TV and movie sound packaged in a compact design
- It has flexible mounting options, so you can put it on your TV stand, in your TV unit or even wall mount it
- The M3 is a powerful soundbar for TV and movies, but can also be used as a wireless music speaker. Stream in superior aptX Bluetooth quality
- It has a simple plug-and-play setup with HDMI input
- Specifications: Drivers: BMR 58mm x 58mm. Bass: DVC 100mm x 150mm (dynamic bass). Optical input. Bluetooth: V4.0 Class II aptX. RCA Phono input, Aux 3.5mm input, HDMI ARC input.
- Model: QA7440
Q Acoustics Q3090Ci
- 3090Ci Center Speaker
- The Q 3090Ci boasts twin 100mm (4") and 22mm (0.9") precision drivers delivering the ultimate cinematic experience. You will hear every precise detail; every note, every word at its very best.
- The Q 3090Ci incorporates the same technology used across the rest of the 3000i range including P2P bracing and brand new high frequency drivers ensuring it complements the rest of the series, perfectly.
- The 3090Ci is the same width as most Amplifiers and AV Receivers so will fit attractively into the specialist furniture designed to house them.
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs.
- Specifications: Enclosure type: 2-way reflex, Bass Unit: 2 x 4in, Treble Unit: 0.9in, Freq Resp: 75 Hz - 30 kHz, Average Impedance: 6 Ω, Sensitivity: 89 dB, Stereo Amplifier Power: 25 - 100 W, Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz, Dimensions W/H/D 16.9 x 6.0 x 8.5 in, Weight: 13.2 lbs
Q Acoustics 3010i
- Compact Bookshelf Speaker Pair
- Compact & versatile design to shelf or stand mount to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room. 25% larger cabinet than its predecessor delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- Low Profile Terminals - recessed cut-out reduces cabinet noise and allows them to be used near to rear wall. New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
- P2PTM bracing - helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing.
- Enclosure Type: 2-way reflex, Bass Driver 100 mm (4 in), Tweeter: 22 mm (0.9 in), Frequency Response: (+3 dB, -6 dB) 65 Hz - 30 kHz, Average Impedance: 6Ohms, Minimum Impedance: 4Ohms, Sensitivity: (2.83 V@1 m) 86dB, Power Input: 50-125W, Cross-over Frequency: 2.6kHz, Dimensions (WxHxD) 150x253x252 mm, Weight: 4.1 kg
- What's in the box: 2 x 3010i bookshelf speakers, 2 x Foam Bungs, 2 x Speaker Grilles, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Handling Gloves.
Q Acoustics QA3070
- 3070 Active Subwoofer
- Adding a subwoofer to your system allows you to fully enjoy those 'Blockbuster movie' explosions, and other very deep bass sounds, right in your listening room.
- The 3070S subwoofer perfectly complements all Q Acoustics 3000 and 2000i series stereo and center channel speakers. And of course; because it's a Q Acoustics product, its twin, long throw, 6½ inch drive units and powerful 140watts rms amplifier, enable the 3070S subwoofer to beautifully reproduce the fast 'twang' of a double bass just as well as exciting movie soundtracks.
- Ported Enclosure Type, 2 x 170mm Bass Unit
- Includes: 1 x 3070s Active Subwoofer 1 x Magnetic Speaker Grills 1 x User manual 1 x AC Power Cable 4 x Adjustable Floor Spikes 4 x Floor Spike Locking Rings 4 x Floor Spike Covers Dimensions H/D/W (Inches): 16.73 x 21.06 x 7.87
- 2 x 170mm bass unit
- Color: Graphite
Q Acoustics QA2630
- Concept 40 Floorstanding Speakers
- The Concept 40 is Q Acoustics' flagship floor-standing speaker delivers an unparalleled sonic performance. The Concept 40's extraordinary soundstage, dynamics and sheer musicality is achieved by incorporating its bespoke drive units into a 'GelcoreTM Construction' cabinet which allows the drive units to perform at their very impressive best.
- Enclosure Type: 2-Way Reflex with Double Woofer, Bass Unit: 2 x 125mm, Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 53Hz - 22kHz, Nominal Impedance: 8ohm, Minimum Impedance: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 90dB, Crossover Frequency: 2.3kHz
- Includes: (2) Concept 40 Floorstanding Speakers (Gloss Black), (2) Speaker Grills, (2) Glass Floor Outrigger Stands, (8) Outrigger Stand Screws, (4) Floor Spikes, (4) Floor Spike Locking Nuts, (8) Rubber Spike Protectors, (4) Bi-wire Linking Plates, Dimensions H/D/W (Inches): 38.26 x 6.69 x 11.33
Q Acoustics QA3010
- 3010 Compact Bookshelf Speakers
- These "What Hi-Fi?" award-winning, ultra-compact 3010 speakers achieve outstanding performance by utilizing the 3000 Series, 2-in-1 concentric advanced ring dome tweeter, Aramid fiber/paper cones for the 4-inch bass unit, uprated audiophile crossover components and a stronger, lower resonance cabinet
- Enclosure: 2-way reflex. Bass Unit: 100mm. Treble Unit: 25mm
- Sensitivity: 86dB. Recommended Power: 15-75w. Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 68Hz-22kHz. Normal Impedance: 6 ohm. Minimum Impedance: 6 ohm
- Box includes: 2) Q Acoustics 3010 Bookshelf Speakers (Graphite), (2) Magnetic Speaker Grills, (2) Port Bungs, (1) User Manual, (8) Rubber Speaker Grips