Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site (Home Audio Geek, https://www.homeaudiogeek.com), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download the materials
(information or software) on Home Audio Geek's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Home Audio Geek's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Home Audio Geek at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Liability: Home Audio Geek do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the quality, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information, product or service represented on this website. The information provided on Home Audio Geek is for educational or entertainment purposes only.
- No Warranty: The materials on Home Audio Geek's web site are provided "as is". Home Audio Geek makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Home Audio Geek does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- No Pop-Ups: There are no Pop-Ups anywhere within the Home Audio Geek site. If you receive one as a result of clicking on any of the 3rd party links found within this site — know that they did not originate from our site.
5. Affiliate Disclosure
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the amazon.com or affiliated site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
6. Trademark Information
Amazon, the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
All materials on this site ("Online Materials"), including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, images, articles, columns, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, audio clips, video clips, software, and other elements making up the Service are protected by copyrights and other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Home Audio Geek or by other parties that have licensed their material to Home Audio Geek. Except as specifically provided herein, no Online Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, without the prior written permission of their respective owners. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the content on this site. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Online Material, to defeat security features, or to utilize this site for other than its intended purposes is prohibited.
In no event shall Home Audio Geek or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Home Audio Geek's Internet site, even if Home Audio Geek or a Home Audio Geek authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Home Audio Geek's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Home Audio Geek does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Home Audio Geek may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Home Audio Geek does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Home Audio Geek has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Home Audio Geek of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.